Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pregnancy Pics and the New Haircut

33 weeks and 1 day!!
Bryson is the size of a pineapple and weighs about 4lbs.

this was the day that i had to start seeing my doctor weekly for the amniotic fluid ultrasound, non-stress test, and blood work. this was also the day that i learned Bryson might be here at 38 weeks instead of 37 weeks since my liver function tests had slightly decreased. but it's so crazy how fast things can change in a week.




here's the BIG reveal. i wish you all could have seen all the hair that was on the floor. i have to say i was a little nervous when she started cutting and i wasn't sure if i would like it, but it has kinda' grown on me in the last few days.



34 weeks and 1 day!!
Bryson is the size of a honeydew and weighs almost 5lbs.

i can't believe our little baby boy will be here in about 3 weeks. can i just say i still have so much to get done and i feel like i don't have any time to do it in. i did try and get some things done this week without over doing it. and the only BIG thing still on my list is get the car seat installed. i hope clay can get that one done this week while i'm at work. i can't explain how excited clay and i are. we are also a little nervous. over the last few weeks we lay in the bed and talk about how things are about to change for the good and how different our lives are going to be. we ask each other if we are going to be good parents and all those other first time parent questions and concerns. we're just getting to the point where we want to see his cute little face so bad and just want to hold him and praise our Lord for such a wonderful miracle He has blessed us with.

6 comments :

  1. I love the new haircut...very stylish :)

    I can't believe your baby is ALMOST here :) So so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove the haircut!!! it's really cute! I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new haircut!! It looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great! I got my hair cut yesterday too, but it doesn't look much different :P I hope ya'll had a great 4th of July.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new haircut! I think it is SO cute!!! Looks great on you.

    Praying the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly, and I can't wait to see baby pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The haircut looks great!!!! Getting so close, rest and enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...