Saturday, November 9, 2013

Disney on Ice

Thursday I went with Bryson's class on a field trip to Disney on Ice. This was the first time Bryson has ever been. Tickets can be a little outrageous and I wasn't sure if it would be something Bryson would sit through.

I went as a chaperone with B's class. And at the last minute they asked me if I would ride the bus since they didn't have enough parents going. Boy did that bring back some memories. Not to mention how surreal it was to be riding a bus with YOUR CHILD! Crazy!!! Never in a million years did I picture that day coming. I was a little afraid that he would want to be beside me the entire time, but he got right on the bus and sat beside a friend without blinking an eye. He's growing up!! Cue the tears.

Buddies for the day. It was so sweet watching him interact with other boys.

The teachers did a great job coming up with the glow sticks. Once all the kids got settled in their seats we handed out glow sticks for the kids to play with during the show. Brilliant if you ask me. It kept my kid from asking for one of those over priced toys that might only last a night.

This year the show was about Princesses and Hero's. The little girl that still lives inside me was so excited to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Bryson was chawed to see them too.

OMG!!! And the Seven Dwarfs!!!

Belle and Lumiere. My favorite Princess of all. Watched this movie a million times.

I wasn't too sure if he would be into the whole Princess and Hero thing. I actually thought he would be constantly pulling on my arm telling me "mama this is for girls." Ha!!! But he was mesmerized by the whole adventure. 

Ariel and Ursula.

Cinderella and her Prince Charming.

The entire cast.

Had the best time with my big boy! I'm not sure who had a better time, me or him. I'm so glad I was able to go. I am very thankful to have the opportunity to do things like this with my boys. To me this is what life is all about.   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...