Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of {10 minute captures}


So.......

          I guess I'm going to give this another shot! Maybe 2013 will be the year I finally complete the nester's 31 days series. I have no intentions of putting any kind of pressure on myself to complete the 31 days, but it's something I really want to finish this year. Hoping that it will encourage me in the years to come.

For this years challenge I picked a topic that's pretty simple. If you know me in real life, then you know I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my boys. I always have my camera phone handy and every once in a while I'll break out the big girl DSLR. :) My plan for these next 31 days is to capture 10 minutes of my boys separately or together in everyday life. There might be days where I will just post the pictures that I took (because we all know I'm horrible with words). Honestly I think I'm better at taking pictures than I am with writing out blog posts.

I hope that these next 31 days teach me about being in the moment with my boys. I think that has pretty much been my theme all year. Life can change in the blink of an eye. We were never promised tomorrow, just today! I want to get back to finding joy in the everyday things of life. Realizing that just because we might not get out of our pj's one day, doesn't mean something special/meaningful can't happen that day.

So here's to the next 31 days. Wish me luck! ;)





Day One: 31 days of {10 minute captures}             Day Sixteen: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Two: 31 days of {10 minute captures}             Day Seventeen: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Three: 31 days of {10 minute captures}           Day Eighteen: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Four: 31 days of {10 minute captures}             Day Nineteen: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Five: 31 days of {10 minute captures}              Day Twenty: 31 days of {10 minute captures}     

Day Six: 31 days of {10 minute captures}                Day Twenty-One: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Seven: 31 days of {10 minute captures}           Day Twenty-Two: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Eight: 31 days of {10 minute captures}            Day Twenty-Three: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Nine: 31 days of {10 minute captures}            Day Twenty-Four: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Ten: 31 days of {10 minute captures}              Day Twenty-Five: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Eleven: 31 days of {10 minute captures}         Day Twenty-Six: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Twelve: 31 days of {10 minute captures}        Day Twenty-Seven: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Thirteen: 31 days of {10 minute captures}       Day Twenty-Eight: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Fourteen: 31 days of {10 minute captures}      Day Twenty-Nine: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

Day Fifteen: 31 days of {10 minute captures}          Day Thirty: 31 days of {10 minute captures}
                           
                                                                               Day Thirty-One: 31 days of {10 minute captures}

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...