Friday, January 29, 2010

Getting Back In the Groove

I know it's been a while since I've blogged on a regular basis. Things have been pretty chaotic over the last few months. Were ya'll aware that I have six month old... ha! Actually life with Bryson has been great. He's sleeping through the night, eats good (if ya'll couldn't already tell from his pictures), and is growing up SO fast. I couldn't ask for a better little boy!

My lack of blogging is mostly from being without a computer for months and the shift I've been working at my job.

We finally got a computer over the Christmas Holidays. Nothing big. Just something to get Clay through school and for me to do my blogging on. We also got a really nice printer with our purchase. Best Buy was having a sale and I guess we got there in just the right time. I think I'm more excited over the printer than I am the computer. I've been printing pictures of Bryson out like a crazy person. I need to be careful...I have no clue on how much the ink cartridges cost.

In regards to the job situation...back when I got pregnant, night shift was too much for me and sleeping was pretty important and that was something I was lacking working night shift. So Clay and I talked it over and thought that evening shift (which is 3pm-11pm) would work best and would even be great once Bryson was born. No daycare needed!!! Well that has come back to bite me in the hiney! On the week that I work I usually don't get home until after midnight and I'm one of those people that can't go straight to bed... I have to wind down. And then by the time I get in the bed, four or five hours later Bryson is ready to wake up. So let's just say that I've put my name back on the list for night shift. I'm praying something will come open soon. I miss my friends and still being able to spend time with my family. Not to mention I can put my little boy to bed every night :)

Hopefully I can start getting back in the groove... at least on my week off. And if you don't mind, say a small prayer that a night shift position will come open soon.

5 comments :

  1. Glad your back! Will be praying for you. If you go to nights, when do you sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you're back!!! Praying for that position to open and that YOU will be placed in it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back and getting in the groove!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've missed you!! I will be praying that the PERFECT job opens very, very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why a 3-11 shift with a little one would be tough- I hope somethig comes open soon! Is there any way you can do 7a -3p? I think that would be the perfect shift if I was a nurse - Bryson is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...