Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby Loves His Carrots

Bryson has been eating baby food for a couple of weeks now. I've tried a few different things. His Pediatrician told us to start out with the orange and yellow vegetables first then move on to fruits and then last introduce the green vegetables.


Does this not look like a little boy who loves his carrots? After each bite he makes these little noises like he's trying to say yum-yum mommy. It's so funny. I've got to make sure to get it on video next time.

Gotta get back to watching Miss America. I've got my score sheet ready. Rooting for Miss Alabama!!!


2 comments :

  1. Hi I was looking at your post; your son is beautiful, my son is 6 months now and I find it so interesting how other babies at this age is getting on, my best mates little girl is really sweet.
    Hope you dont mind me writing on here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...