Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SUPER Target

can you guess where we went last thursday???


Bryson and i went and experienced the new SUPER Target in Hoover, AL. according to the local news and some of my co-workers, it's the largest SUPER Target in the nation and i can believe it. i was like a kid in a candy store when i walked thru those automatic doors :) i can't even begin to describe all the stuff they had. of coarse i went straight to the baby section first.

i'm going to pause a minute and get on my soapbox about how ridiculous it is that Target and Wal-mart only have 1 rack for infant boys clothes in Bryson's age range and half of those clothes are sleepers. i was so ticked off when i went over to the baby section and they had the cutest little Christmas outfits and dresses for girls and NOT ONE SINGLE THING FOR BOYS!!! come on Target and Wal-Mart! help a momma out!!! looks like Old Navy and The Children's Place will be getting most of my business.

enough of my ramblings. but this is something i gripe to my husband and mother about daily.

i was however able to find a cute zip up jacket with matching pants. something he can wear this coming winter.

but one of the main reasons for me checking out this Target was to purchase a Bumbo.

of course i bought it in blue!!! i put Bryson in it the mintue we got home and it was hilarious. he still doesn't have complete control over his head. so the entire time i was having to use my hand to keep his head from falling backwards.

i've seen alot of mixed reviews on this, but i went ahead and spent the money. i hope it turns out to be a smart purchase. i'm hoping that he enjoys it so i can purchase the tray that attaches.

after looking around at the toys (getting ready to make a few purchases for Christmas) i went and looked at the women's section. i was able to find a cute ruffle top. i hear ruffle is in this year.



overall this SUPER Target was amazing to say the least. eventhough it's about 45 mintues away i still think i will be frequenting this one the most.


7 comments :

  1. Jealous. I want to have a Super target around me. I have to agree with you though about the baby boy clothes. It gets annoying at times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I could not agree with you more about the boy clothes! It only gets worse as they get bigger. I have never found anything for Wyatt besides pajamas at Wal Mart or Target. Ridiculous!! I will have to check out the new Super Target- I had no idea they had one in Hoover now- awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We JUST got a Super Target here like a week ago...I haven't gone yet but I have totally been wanting to and now after reading this I REALLY want to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you crack me up!! hahah ...nuff said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER TARGET!!! Did I read that right! That sounds like an amazing place to be right now! We do not have a Super Target around us. I hope we get one soon!! Even though I do not have any kids, I have noticed that they do not have any boys clothes! Do they know how cute boys clothes can be? I don't think they do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, somehow I stumbled upon your blog. Congrats on the little boy! Maybe I will run into you at church somtime! Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...