Wednesday, October 21, 2009

bryson gregory {3 months}


Bryson is THREE months old today!!

Bryson - what are you up to these days?

  • You are getting into your own routine now - you nap between 30 minutes to 3 hours three times a day.
  • You go to bed every night from 7:30 to 8:30. You have started sleeping through the night for the last 2 weeks - and you only wake up if you've lost your passy.
  • You love your glider. That's where you spend most of your nap time.
  • You have started laughing and it's the cutest thing we have ever heard. I could listen to you laugh ALL day.
  • After you eat in the mornings I love to snuggle with you in the bed. I hope when you get older you will still want to snuggle with mommy.
  • You HATE tummy time. You've only rolled over once. You've tried to roll over many times but you get so mad and end up tiring yourself out.
  • You are SO happy in the mornings - you just lay in the bed smiling.
  • You are in size 2 diapers.
  • You weigh almost 14 pounds and are almost 24 inches long. You are wearing 3 months size clothes.
  • The passy thing is something new you've gotta have. You only want it if your sleepy.
  • You have found your hands. It's hilarious to watch you try and put your whole hand in your mouth.
  • You LOVE your bath
  • You enjoy riding in the car. You get excited when I put you in your carseat and say "Let's go bye bye!!!" And it's almost always automatic that you'll be asleep within 10 minutes.
  • You are starting to loose some of your hair. I'm hoping your not going bald.
  • You are the love of my life (besides your daddy) - and you are growing up way TOO fast.

you are becoming such a little man:)

7 comments :

  1. Wow!! He is getting so big!! Congrats on sleeping through the night =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hsppy to hear that he is doing so well!! He seems like a perfect baby. Of course, as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3 months!! He is soo precious. I have to meet this handsome little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update Punky! I know things are real busy for you and it is much appreciated when you can "share" all that's going on. If you'll email me the make & model of your computer, I'll see what I can find out about the power cord. I wish I could say I'm surprized about how fast my Grandson is growing, but I can't - because you and Tommy did the same thing to me - you both grew up too fast! LOL

    Love to You, Clay and Bryson!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness. You 2 obviously have the parenting thing down!!! Bryson looks so healthy and happy. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon!
    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. And what a little grandma man he has become.
    Love mom.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...