Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Out With The Fam

not to far from where i grew up there is a restaurant (one of only two in my hometown) called The Restaurant at Campbell's Field. and literally it is a restaurant at the campbell field airport. anyway i digress...on Sunday's after church my family nine times out of ten goes out to eat just like any other family would on Sunday's. this week was my Sunday off and so i got to join in on the fun. i come from a large family (well in my opinion it is large). i have two brothers one older and one younger and an older sister. i also have three nieces and can i tell you how much fun they are!! kelsey is learning how to drive. it is exciting listening to her and remembering those same feelings i had when i was first learning how to drive. she had the awesome pleasure of having pawpaw (my dad) teach her how to drive a stick shift and can i tell you that she learned in the same truck i learned in twelve years ago!!! destiny is the drama queen of the bunch. she always has something funny to add to the conversation. i love it when she talks about what friends she has this month and all the older boys in her sisters class that she thinks is "sooooo hot"!!!! madison (a.k.a maddie) is our red headed wild child. i got to see her new braces and listen to her tell me that she would not be smiling for any pictures and that she was going to have to wear headgear (yuck). i gave her some BIG aunt advice and let her know that i too had braces and also had to wear headgear (it was very embarrassing at the time), but i told her that if she did everything the dentist told her to do (including wearing the headgear) she could have her braces off early like i did. she seemed thrilled and excited and i even got a smile out of her. just another Sunday out with the fam!!


destiny with her mom and my BIG sis


kelsey, pawpaw, and maddie


jen, mom, and kelsey


kelsey in the driver's seat of the golden egg



1 comment :

  1. i happen to love family time!! i'm glad to see you do too. I was not off this weekend so I was callin my mom tryin to find a day I could come hang out! I miss them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...