Friday, September 5, 2008

Life Changing For Me


i just finished The Shack and can i tell you that it was one of the most life changing books that i have ever read. i will say that in some parts of the book i found myself reading a sentence or paragraph over and over. it really gets deep!! and to be honest i will probably read it again. but i can honestly say that i have truly been transformed since reading this book. i won't go into any details for those who have not read it but i was amazed at how i could relate to the situations in my life to the character and his situations throughout the book. there have been many times that i have wondered and asked myself "Why did God let this happen?" or "Where is God when I'm hurting so much?" especially in the last year. this book answered those questions for me and for the first time in my life as a BELIEVER i really understand the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. this book was an emotional roller coaster for me and truly opened my eyes and heart. i encourage you if you get the chance to read this book. you will not be disappointed.

2 comments :

  1. eric's cousin just read that book and this past weekend he told us we really need to read it! sounds like i will be looking for it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is reeeeeaaaaaallllyyyy deeeeeeeppppppp!!!!!! I too had to read many parts over and over again in order to attempt to understand it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...