Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Enjoying The Games!!

can i just tell you how excited i am that on my week off i get to sit in front of my tv and watch wall to wall coverage of the olympic games. i am such a BIG fan of the olympics. yesterday i got caught up on the opening ceremony and the first few days of the games. by that evening my husband was like "jennifer can we pleeeeese watch something else?" of course my answer to him was ARE YOU CRAZY THIS IS THE OLYMPICS!! well i hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the games as much as i am. i've got to get back to the tv. swimming, diving, and gymnastics are on tonight and i certainly cannot miss a moment.

7 comments :

  1. :) i'm not off so the olympics is makin me tired tryin to stay up..but i stillll love em! the gymnastics let me down tho...the girls just werent doin well... but the diving did you watch any of that? the sync. stuff! sooo fun to watch and china was just amazing at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jennifer!! well i hope u can separate yourself from the TV to check my comment hahha .. kid kid..but i do enjoy the olympics but everywhere I go they are on sooo I need a break hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I still haven't finished the opening ceremonies. I am watching it in phases. I am ready for the all around competition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it from a link to a link to a link... love it too!!! Phelps is about to make history!!! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol yea i think the biggest difference in now andwhen we're actually old in age....when you're old you can cuss, call people names, and tell people exactly what you think of them and most the time you get away with it...cause i know when my neighbor calls people hussy's right after they drive by i just laugh :) so yea..i dont plan to take up cussing but it is sooo much funnier coming from and 87 year old lady than it is from a 2o something year old :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    I've been sucked into the Olympics madness too. The awful part is that on Tuesday Charter decided to rearrange ALL our cable channels above channel 14. I can't find all the other NBC channels without going to the guide first.

    Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the Olympics too, except that they're keeping me up way too late! I am so glad you are enjoying Fiddledeedee. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...