Friday, August 1, 2008

$1.50 Cheesecake Day!!

so the other day a groups of us girls from work got together at the Cheesecake Factory for $1.50 cheesecake day! can i just say that it was crowded and HOT!! i will spare you the sweaty details and tell you thanks to my good friends mary and erica who got there 30 minutes before, i only had to wait about 30-45 minutes (they waited about 60-85 minutes). luv you girls, you are awesome!! anyway back to the cheesecake. i ordered the white chocolate carmel macadamia nut cheesecake and of course the vanilla bean for my husband. trust me when i tell you that i can not go to the cheesecake factory and not bring my husband something back. mary was the solider of the group. she was able to finish every last bite of her cheesecake unlike the rest of us who got to-go boxes. it was a great day hanging out with such wonderful girls. to all of you, i had a great time and each one of you are very special and such a blessing to be around. we should do this more often!!


Mary and Heather showing off their cheesecake!



Jillian and Courtney enjoying themselves!!


Tangela and Erica


2 comments :

  1. So much fun!!! Your pics are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had so much fun and there are still about 4 bites of cheesecake left..let me tell you my second choice the chocolate coconut cream turned out to be my favorite :) luckly eric liked the one that i had already eaten half of the best :) so i totally got like 1 and 1/2 pieces all to myself

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...