Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What We've Been Up To

i'm a little disappointed in myself for getting behind in my blogging. not to say that i was a great blogger to being with. but there has been SO much going on with getting adjusted with our new little one and me trying to learn how NOT to be so OCD (really really hard to do).

every morning this is the cute little face that wakes me up. and yes if you can't tell he is in the bed with us, something i said i would never do, but i caved. how can you say no to this precious baby boy?

i can't wait until he smiles long enough for me to snap a picture. his smile is absolutely the most adorable thing i have ever seen.

i'm hesitant to make this next statement but i'll go ahead and say it. we slept 4 straight hours last night for the first time!! :) HOORAY! i'll let you know if this is the new trend.

seriously, this little blessing is the BEST baby! he only cries when he will still be the best in my book.

okay! so clay and i are addicted to...

we get our movies from netflix and right now the first 4 seasons of lost can be watched instantly. and i'm just going to go ahead and warn you that this show is VERY addictive. when we put little man to bed clay and i watch at least 2-4 episodes a night. we are 2 episodes from starting season 3. i really encourage any of you that have not seen this show to just watch the very first episode and tell me what you think. i really think you'll enjoy it.

well it sounds like Bryson is trying to wake up from his nap. i hope everyone has a great day. and to all my blogger friends. i promise to catch up on all your postings and will try not to be a stranger anymore :)

3 comments :

  1. Aw he looks so cute in that last one! Enjoy it now and don't worry about us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious!!! My mother-in-love are wanting to start watching Lost too...I never thought about getting them from Netflix...I've given up on waiting for the first season at the library :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! He looks a lot like you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...