Sunday, January 18, 2009

My List

if you haven't already noticed i am a HUGE fan of the Bachelor. now granite i think it is absolutely ridiculous to go on national television to try and find your soul-mate, but i must admit it makes for some GREAT reality t.v.

ever since i can remember my mom and i would sit down and watch Miss America or Miss USA and pick out our top five or top three. it was always so fun to see who got the most right. and nine times out of ten my mom would get the most correct. well in keeping up with that tradition i thought i would pick out my top girls from the Bachelor that i think will make it to the final three.

oh and when i post your picture they will be in random order:)



drum roll please..........................













so do ya'll have a favorite or a top three? let me know what ya'll think!!


2 comments :

  1. To be honest...I haven't been watching this year :( I accidentally forgot to set my DVR on the first night and my OCD just wouldn't let me start watching on the second episode.

    Love the tradition you had with your mom...too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are EXACTLY my 3 favorites too!! BINGO - I hope he chooses one of them :) I saw your blog on the Prayer Blog & then on the Praise list! Me & my twin sister are both trying to get pregnant :) God Bless!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...